Covid-19 (Coronovirus) Update
Mar 20, 2021
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Innovative Ag takes our job of feeding the world seriously and Homeland Security has deemed agriculture as a critical industry, therefore
We remain fully operational and open for business.
However, we all must do our part to help protect our employees, customers, vendors and the community from spreading the Covid-19 (Coronavirus). We have enacted these guidelines and strongly encourage everyone to follow them.
- We are asking all customers and vendors to minimize on-site contact with IAS personnel by doing business by phone, conference call, text, mail, email, and our Connection Central Customer Portal as much as possible to meet your business needs.
- If in-person meetings are a must as verified by IAS personnel, then we ask for diligence in practicing social distancing of six feet while in all our offices.
- Anyone who does visit our locations are required to sign in and out on our visitor log so we are prepared in the event of an outbreak.
In addition, internally we have put the following measures in place at our locations.
- Utilize social distancing of six feet
- Enforced hand washing, routine cleaning of multiple touchpoints (handrails, counters, doorknobs, computers, copiers, etc.)
- Eliminated any food activity sharing that could be a source of cross contamination.
- Our transportation staff has been asked to stay in their trucks when possible.
- Any employee who has traveled outside the state or country or has been in close physical contact with someone who has needs to report their travel and contact to IAS and begin to self-monitor to include temperature recording for 14 days.
- Employees have been given resources to guide them with treatment if ill, including using a telehealth provider, utilizing our Employee Assistance Program which can help with counseling if anyone feels they need it.
- With the recent closing of schools, all employees have been made aware that we will evaluate on a case by case basis any hardship that may arise and what we can do for those individuals.
Covid- 19 is unprecedented and things are changing rapidly. We will continue to evaluate all precautions while providing your product and service needs. Thank you to everyone for your compliance and contributions with this extremely important matter.
Read More News
Retired employee, Bob Armstead, brought in the first load of beans for 2022 this morning for customer, Greg Fangmann.
When bringing grain, please come to the bin site as our old Independence location is now closed. The exact address is 1101 2nd Ave NE.
Contact our Masonville location with any questions!
This $2,000 award was given to 12 full time students for the 2022-23 school year who had work experience or an internship as an Iowa Institute for Cooperatives' member cooperative.
Way to represent IAS, Amelia!
For example, you may have one area that requires more lime than others. It does not make sense to put the same rate of product in both places, each with different needs. Proper nutrient management can help you budget in-field resources, optimizing your potential return on investment.
For more information, contact your local IAS location or agronomist.