- Contact Us
- Business Units
- About Us
December 8, 2017
Innovative Ag Services, Co. Scholarship Program
Innovative Ag Services, Co. (IAS) is proud to announce we will be awarding eight IAS Scholarships in 2018. The application is now available online. IAS will select six recipients to receive a $1000 Ag Scholarship. The guidelines for the 2018 scholarship are below.
· Parent or guardian must be an active patron of Innovative Ag Services, having purchased production supplies from the cooperative or sold grain to the cooperative within the past year.
· Student must be a graduating high school senior who will be majoring in an agricultural related field of study.
· Student must attend an accredited college or university.
· Applicant must enroll as a full-time student.
· Three of the scholarships will be issued to those attending a two year college with an Agricultural Major. The remaining three scholarships will be awarded to those attending a 4 year college with an Agricultural Major.
Applications submitted will also be entered into the Friedman Scholarship pool. This $1000 scholarship is sponsored by Innovative Ag Services’ retired CEO, Jack Friedman, and will be awarded to an individual that shows exceptional leadership qualities as well as a desire to make a difference in his or her respective field.
Deadline: March 1, 2018 – Application must be postmarked by this date
Please visit our website www.ias.coop for scholarship application and how to apply.
IAS understands the increasing costs of post-secondary education and is happy to extend a helping hand to the future of the industry. For questions concerning the scholarship program, please call 319-465-2022 x1063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org