New Spraying Technology at IAS!
Aug 04, 2022
Innovative Ag recently purchased a DJI Drone T-30! This is a drone specifically used for crop spraying. Its mapping technology and targeting spraying is best used for tough fields where large sprayers can miss some spots.
We are so excited to learn more about this new technology and how it can help with application needs.
Read More News
As a reminder, IAS will be closed on Thursday, November 24th in honor of the holiday and will reopen on Friday, November 25th at 7:30am.
Innovative Ag Services, Co. (IAS) is proud to announce we will be awarding six scholarships in 2022. Each scholarship is an award of $1,000 to a student who wishes to pursue a degree in the agriculture industry. Please see the below detailed information and criteria of the program:
· Parent or guardian must be an active patron of IAS having purchased production supplies from the cooperative or sold grain to the cooperative within the past year
· Applicant must be a graduating high school senior who will be majoring in an agricultural related field of study
· Applicant must attend an accredited college or university
· Applicant must enroll as a full-time student
· Three of the scholarships will be issued to those attending a two-year college with an agricultural major. The remaining three scholarships will be awarded to those attending a four year college with an agricultural major.
All applications submitted will also be entered into the Friedman Scholarship pool. This $1000 scholarship is sponsored by Innovative Ag Services’ retired CEO, Jack Friedman, and will be awarded to an individual that shows exceptional leadership qualities as well as a desire to make a difference in his or her respective field.
IAS understands the increasing costs of post-secondary education and is happy to extend a helping hand to the future of the industry. For questions concerning the scholarship program, please call 319-465-2022 ext. 1063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: March 1, 2023 – Application must be postmarked by this date. Find Application Here
Did you know Iowa is the leading pork-producing state in the US? There are also more hogs in Iowa than there are people!
Help IAS celebrate National Pork Month by showing extra love and support to our local pork producers all month long.